Here are my Santa babies! I’d love to hear about yours. You could win a $25 Starbucks gift card!
Santa Baby! Starbucks Giveaway Challenge
On WordPress, where you’re reading my blog
- FOLLOW my blog Stay-in-Bed Mom. Here’s how: Subscribe to my website my clicking the “Follow…” link in the lower right-hand corner of your viewing screen. You subscribe with your e-mail and receive a notification whenever I post.
- LIKE this post.
- COMMENT on this post. You may simply type “Santa Baby!” or answer one or all of the questions below.
On Instagram, where you’re checking out my little squares
4. FOLLOW me on Instagram @stayinbedmomblog.
5. LIKE my Instagram Santa Baby! picture.
6. TAG two friends in the comments.
TELL FRIENDS AND FAMILY to FOLLOW my blog and Instagram account.
You may contact me at email@example.com to tell me who you recommended, if he/she feels comfortable. I’m looking for an identifier, so I’ll have a way of knowing who to thank if I get new blog followers!
The winner will be announced on Friday, December 14th on my blog AND Instagram account @stayinbedmomblog.
I’ll reach out to the winner for an e-mail or mailing address where I may send the $25 Starbucks card. It’ll make a great last minute stocking stuffer!
Thanks for participating and spreading the Stay-in-Bed Mom Blog cheer!
A Final Thought – From the Pillow
“Santa baby…” I have “an awful good girl” and boy at home.
Do you take you babies to see Santa every year? How have their reactions changed over the years? What’s the cutest or funniest thing your Santa babies ever asked for, for Christmas?